Saturday 22 November 2014

Double wahala Crooner reveals why he is not marrying any of His baby mama

Why I Am Not Marrying Any
Of My Baby Mama –
Oritsefemi
Double Wahala crooner, Oritsefemi has
revealed he has two daughters aged 9 and 10
and explained why he is not getting married
to any of his baby mamas.He told Vanguard
Honestly, for now, I am not
married. But definitely, I am
going to get married very soon. I
have afiancé and we have been
together for close to two years
now.
On his fiance being his baby mama
No. My two daughters are from
different mothers and I am not
marrying any of them.It’s a long
story. Back in time, as a street
boy, growing up in the ghetto
city of Ajegunle, I had some
childhood girlfriends who got
pregnant.Then, I had no means
of livelihood to sustain them.
But I ensured that I took care of
my kids right from when they
were born. Unfortunately, I
couldn’t take care of their
mothers because of my financial
status then. But now, that God
has elevated me, I am planning
to take my children abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment