Monday 20 August 2018

Exclusive Interview Enkz And Kemzy To Sale Better CEO Reveals In A Press Release


           Exclusive Interview Enkz And Kemzy To Sale Better CEO Reveals.

Question: Sir, Can You Introduce Yourself ?

Answer: Do I need Introduction again? Yeah : I still remain my humble self  Celestine U.S.A  Popularly known then as UzyCee's a.k.a Chalk D Da Chalku-Late Master  the One in a  Million and Personal Person hit maker. 

Question: Where are You From?
Answer: Am from Imo State Orlu precisely though born and bred in the Great City of Jos the Plateau State Capital

Question: How long have you been in the entertainment industry?
Answer: Yeah I started the music train way back in 2002 back then in my secondary school days.

Question: What kept you going in the  industry all this while  even though you  later choose to lead from behind.
Answer: Yeah truly my love for music and the enthusiasm and passion always keep me going while giving the full description of my kind of person.

Question: You have been the secret behind some artists success some years back how did you manage to make it out?
Answer : Yeah I don't want to mention names anyway, I wrote, composed and gave many hit to the artist under me who I feel have that driving taste for success before but truth be said most of the previous artists I have work with after picking them up from Gutter to limelight they seems to be carried away by  the little fame given to them and Girls  who distract them with that making them lose focus on the business deal of  the day. I won't lie to you  as a radimite  once I  notice you have loss focus I have no business than to let you back to  the gutter where you choose to be. Mind you as an entertainment guru we make artists and we also know how to unmake them  without  making noise.

Question: Apart from Music what else do you do? 
Answer : Generally  Entertainment is our thing in our company FIMEs Worldwide Music and Entertainment Group as subsidiary of CUSAN CIKONVENT INT'L NIG LTD. which is the mother company , from event  branding to events packaging to effective delivery and execution like  the Miss  Environs Pageant and  others.

Question : Are You Married, Single or Searching?
Answer :Hmmm  Though Na them dey Rush Us but currently searching for who that would be.

Question : What Do you have to say about your entertainment journey so far?
Answer :My Dear I must be frank to you the game is not easy  many are called but few are chosen, Started in the  street way back with  Ice Prince Zamani,  Young L, Oody  wood  even the like of the  default group PSquare in Jos before but along the  line I have to drop the ambition as a  performing artist because the support and  finance wasn't forth coming, so I decided to venture into management.

Question : What do you have to say about your newly  signed? 
Answer : As one who have been  in the  Nigeria  Entertainment Industry for long the next big thing to watch out in the industry is the  likes of  
Enkz and 

Kemzy

  these two Duo are really good and marketable than myself as a performing artist then

Question: Which Mega Stage Have You ever killed during your  reign as a performing musical artist?
Answer : Stage Arbi Stages?  2007 MTN MTV VJ Search in Jos,  2007 Sprite Triple Slam Grand Finale held in Abuja Hostel Uni Jos, Gordon Spark Yahoozie Olu Maintain Spark in Makumba Night Club, Ojez  Night  Club in Surulele Lagos,  Etisalate  Street Tour in Lagos and  many more
LIKE ENKZ ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE 
Question: What's Your Advice to  Up Coming  Artist?
Answer: I believe in  one thing to make it in life you need to walk along with  God Almighty like the current Hash Tag Trends #Munachimso

 LIKE KEMZY ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment