Sunday 5 April 2015

President Jonathan Says He Is The Luckiest Nigeria Alive

President Jonathan says he is one of
the luckiest Nigerians alive, that he
is yet to see any Nigerian who is as
lucky as himself.
He said this while receiving
residents of the federal capital
territory (FCT), led by Namadi
Sambo, in Aso Rock today April
5th.
“I am one of the luckiest Nigerians.
I am yet to see somebody luckier
than me. From 1999, I was in the
hands of government for 16 years.
Not just in government as a
parliamentarian because if you are
a senator or House of
Representatives member, you take
care of yourself, you live in your
own house.
I was in a cage, being taken care of
by the government for 16 good
years. I think it is enough and I am
happy.
Help me to thank God for that and I
will continue to thank Nigerians for
giving me that privilege.
Wherever I will be, I will remain
grateful to this great country.” he
said

No comments:

Post a Comment